Monday 14 March 2016

13rd March 2016

One week ago I was in CCB and I embraced Sandra after a performance.  
I realized that her vocal dance has been a door to cosy inner homes.  
Suspension.

I was today in CCB and I spoke with Pedro Ramos after his performance. He was in another dimension. 
Also, I looked to the installation and I had a different sensation about the space. It looked like it is in another dimension, out of time.
Pedro told me that he feels that he is now an inhabitant of a whale’s body. 
Then, I understood. I believe that also the installation feels that it has become an home. 
Suspension.

I changed my beliefs about what is an inhabitant and what is an home. 
So, I transformed my home.
Isn’t this what is art for ?




5th March 2016
Afterthoughts on "ZYG Variations” 

"ZYG Variations" is a training proposal addressed to adults that work with infants and children (educators, kindergarten assistants, teachers, artists, psychologists, music therapeuts, etc) very much inspired on the ZYG playing atmosphere. 
In contrast with the most part of training courses, there are no settled aims to attain in this short training course. We just want that trainees have the opportunity to experience the same type of enjoyment that infants and children can experience with ZYG. We just want to provide opportunities for playing, for being in self contact, for being in others’ contact. We care the carers, they will care of others.  
No aims, just a sentence guiding body and vocal improvisation: “music is needed when sound is not in tune”.
No aims, just an expression guiding sensorial contact: listening in spatial time.
No aims, just a key word: readiness. 
No aims, just a key word: authenticity.
No aims, just a key word: presence.
“Communicative musicality” is a seed inside of every human being. It germinates in companionship of meaningful carers. It flourishes when, besides being prepared professionals, carers are genuine persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment